There will be plenty of time for you to snorkel the amazing coral reefs that are teaming with marine life, visit beaches including the beautiful Whitehaven Beach with its 6kms of pure white sand and crystal clear water, go for guided island walks to spectacular lookouts, swim in the sea or just relax! While on anchor, why not try the tarzan rope swing or lay in the bow net enjoying an icy cold drink from the bar!
The Sailing Programme
Your experience of the Whitsundays will take place over three memorable days of exploring the area aboard a 105 year old Tall Ship. With ten sails and 5500 square feet of sail area your ship will provide you with an authentic sailing adventure! As a fully Eco Certified operator, your crew can provide interpretive talks and information about the Islands, the Great Barrier Reef and the marine life, so that you can fully appreciate your surroundings.
Your involvement on board
The tall ship crew would love for you to get involved in the sailing of the ship adding more fun and teamwork to your experience! If you are interested in helping out on board, the crew will be happy to spend time with you covering the sailing basics. Guests are welcome to assist "Hall Yard" and raise the massive sails ready to make the most of the prevailing Whitsunday breezes. If you would prefer to just sit back, relax and soak up the sun this is also absolutely fine!
What’s Included in the Programme
- 3 day/3 night sailing trip
- 3 nights accommodation on board the Tall Ship
- Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, pre-dinner snacks and cooked evening meals while on board
- Guided Island walks
- Interpretive talks and information about the Islands, the Great Barrier Reef and the marine life
What’s Not Included in the Programme
- Flights and transport to Airlie Beach
- Personal travel insurance
- Pre/Post trip accommodation
- Additional soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (can be purchased at the bar on-board)
Prices and Durations
Australia Tall Ships Sailing - 3 nights - Double/Twin accommodation £399
Australia Tall Ships Sailing - 3 nights - Shared Accommodation £369